Welcome to the Santa Teresa Foothills
Preservation of the Santa Teresa Foothills, Creation of a public trail
along the Coyote-Alamitos Canal, Public Education and Awareness,
Safe Neighborhoods, Hillside Development Enforcement
Preservation of the Santa Teresa Foothills
Open Space Authority Hillside Acquisitions
City Budget Impacts to Neighborhood
Calpine Air Monitoring
Santa Teresa Park
Miracle Mountain Drive
Adopt A Park
Curie Landscaping Project
2013 Scholarship Recipient Announced
Distribution Section 1
Distribution Section 2
Distribution Section 3
Sponsors and Partners
Add to my calendar
Thursday, Oct 29th Neighborhood Association Meeting
29 Oct 2009
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Southside Community Center, 5585 Cottle Road rooms 8 & 9, San Jose (corner of Cottle & Poughkeepsie)
At the meeting...
- Neighborhood activities & projects such as the foothills trail, the STFNA scholarship (we awarded two scholarships this year!), cleanups and any hillside development.
- Fire department – we’ll have a presentation from the fire department on fire prevention and safety tips. With the holidays coming up, this is a great opportunity to learn about potential hazards and how to mitigate them!
- Police – learn about any recent crime activity and preventative measures that can be taken. As always, there will be time to ask questions about specific neighborhood problems.
- City Councilmember Nancy Pyle will provide details on what is going on in city council district 10 (west of Blossom Ave)
- City Councilmember Ash Kalra will provide details on what is going on in city council district 2 (east of Blossom Ave)
Content Copyright © 2012 Santa Teresa Foothills Neighborhood Association